Brethren:

Please send all submissions to napalmbreath82@gmail.com. I am happy review anything, and will surely post if I like it. I may even post it if I dont like it. So send that shit! Bands: if you want me to take something down, please let me know and I will do so promptly without question.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Truppensturm--Fields of Devastation


 Black War-Metal at its most ruthless. Searing tremolo riffs hack across the entire duration of this short-but-savage album. Besides the blistering rhythm on "Fields of Devastation", which is ceaseless, there is a nice murky quality here that is instantly endearing to me. Look for little-to-no catchiness here. Just a swampy onslaught of blasting beats, dismembering guitars, and viscerally expelled vocals from the bowels of some war-possessed soldier.

Get it

No comments:

Post a Comment