Brethren:

Please send all submissions to napalmbreath82@gmail.com. I am happy review anything, and will surely post if I like it. I may even post it if I dont like it. So send that shit! Bands: if you want me to take something down, please let me know and I will do so promptly without question.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Aklash


This is a band from the UK I discovered only recently. This album does not overwhelm in the same way as other releases mentioned here do, but it is captivating. There is something about this style of cold, atmospheric black metal that puts me quite at ease. The melodies on this work lure one quickly into a more isolated place, where frozen landscapes unfold and solemn wonder take place. I was presently surprised when I heard this. Savor this on a rainy or foggy day, and you wont be let down. Dark, spiritual, and cold. 


Aklash

No comments:

Post a Comment