Brethren:

Please send all submissions to napalmbreath82@gmail.com. I am happy review anything, and will surely post if I like it. I may even post it if I dont like it. So send that shit! Bands: if you want me to take something down, please let me know and I will do so promptly without question.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Aosoth-Ashes of Angels


I had the pleasure of seeing Aosoth at Maryland Deathfest 2013. Truly a remarkable outfit, as many fans of Antaeus know (singers former project). This is black-metal with a noticeable death-metal base. More incisive on the nerves, the music here is less to do with murky atmosphere and more with seething, slicing guitars, unrelenting percussion, and occult mysticism. There is also some mid paced debauchery sure to please any one looking for an upbeat groove, or for anyone interested in molesting a platter of broken glass with the side of their face. :)


Get it

No comments:

Post a Comment