Brethren:

Please send all submissions to napalmbreath82@gmail.com. I am happy review anything, and will surely post if I like it. I may even post it if I dont like it. So send that shit! Bands: if you want me to take something down, please let me know and I will do so promptly without question.

Friday, November 22, 2013

Astaroth-Christianfeind


Early Blackmetal from Germany. What I love about Christianfeind is its use of melodic parts, esp in the intro and and first song. Astaroth have a great way of luring you in with melody, occasionally omitting the use of all other instruments besides keyboard, before returning to the more raw sound characteristic of the era. Vocals are throaty and menacing. Anti-Christian lyrical themes are sure to please all you undergound reactionaries still lurking the woods around the local churches. Enjoy brethren! 

Get it

No comments:

Post a Comment