Brethren:

Please send all submissions to napalmbreath82@gmail.com. I am happy review anything, and will surely post if I like it. I may even post it if I dont like it. So send that shit! Bands: if you want me to take something down, please let me know and I will do so promptly without question.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

BORIS BLACK METAL SKATE ARMAGEDDON


While this is not exactly a music post, I did however want to share some of my own art which has made its way into the skate scene. For any of you fiends out there who also skate, you can visit Pyramid Skateboard Company at: 


Pick yourself up a Boris deck, and when your not out there carving flesh, go ahead and carve a bowl or two!

2 comments:

  1. Hell ya. Dig the art! Found your link from Black Hand Inn. Digging the blog as well, glad you actually write on your blog and just don't post up the record. Mixing it up is a plus humor,music,art,etc,. Will be visiting your blog frequently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man, appreciate the insight! Cheers.

      Delete