Brethren:

Please send all submissions to napalmbreath82@gmail.com. I am happy review anything, and will surely post if I like it. I may even post it if I dont like it. So send that shit! Bands: if you want me to take something down, please let me know and I will do so promptly without question.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

jesus, they is have swords?


Be safe this holiday, friends! I'm almost to the point of Fuck Thanksgiving, just as I am towards valentines day, columbus day, and countless other manufactured holidays created for god-knows-why, but obviously perpetuated in our society to make money. Even Thanksgiving has become a frenzy of coupon cutting slap-heads, driving around looking to hump whatever consumerist glory-hole they can find. They oxymoron is glaring, I believe. Actually, its a lot like Carnival, the vivacious few days of lusty drinking and booty-revealing which occurs right before Lent, the period of somber remorse. Except its in reverse. We have our day of Thanksgiving, and then ejaculate from our homes into the womb of department stores, like possessed freaks. We simply cannot go one day of honest Thanksgiving on a national scale without the backlash of yet more spending and waste. Its fucking retarded. Actually, I care more about Black Friday than I do Thanksgiving, now. Thank you America!





No comments:

Post a Comment