Brethren:

Please send all submissions to napalmbreath82@gmail.com. I am happy review anything, and will surely post if I like it. I may even post it if I dont like it. So send that shit! Bands: if you want me to take something down, please let me know and I will do so promptly without question.

Friday, November 22, 2013

Blasphemy-Fallen Angel of Doom


Not at all for the faint hearted. When you are in the mood for music that boarders on pure chaos, this is the album for you. Admittedly though, I have to be in a particular mood for this. The guitar work is often drowned by the drums and vocals. However, if you are like me, this can be a winning formula. Where the Album fails to deliver a neat presentation of clearly defined guitar work, it makes up for with its onslaught of savage blast beats, its almost primitive vocals, and its blackened song structures. When I am pissed off and just dont give a fuck, this is what I listen to. Ugly, demented, and unashamed. 

Get it

No comments:

Post a Comment