Brethren:

Please send all submissions to napalmbreath82@gmail.com. I am happy review anything, and will surely post if I like it. I may even post it if I dont like it. So send that shit! Bands: if you want me to take something down, please let me know and I will do so promptly without question.

Friday, November 22, 2013

BLACKMETAL FRIDAY


Okay, friends. I have decided that fridays are going to be Blackmetal fridays: anything and everything Blackmetal related, often with a slightly humorous note. Feel free to contribute, music or pics appreciated equally. 

Remember: Have fun this weekend, but BE SAFE! You never know who is lurking around the playground these days. And always, ALWAYS remember whose the boss when making decisions...


Your damn right, Satan is my co-pilot!



No comments:

Post a Comment