Brethren:

Please send all submissions to napalmbreath82@gmail.com. I am happy review anything, and will surely post if I like it. I may even post it if I dont like it. So send that shit! Bands: if you want me to take something down, please let me know and I will do so promptly without question.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Heresi-Psalm ii Infusco Ignis


There are honestly few one-man bands that I appreciate. I'll admit that its kind of a silly prejudice coming from someone who actually has an appreciation for electronic music, most of which is produced by only one person. But a very strong exception to this is Heresi. Haling from Sweden, Skamfer is the devlish mastermind behind this brooding work of somewhat old-school black-metal. If you are looking for no-gimmicks black-metal, no namby-pamby  hyper-technical experimental bullshit, then this is for you. "Psalm ii: Infusco Ignis" is raw, thrashy, and evil. The riffs are heated and angry, sure to rebel-rouse even the most lethargic basement dwelling neck-beard to a demonic frenzy!

Get it

No comments:

Post a Comment