Brethren:

Please send all submissions to napalmbreath82@gmail.com. I am happy review anything, and will surely post if I like it. I may even post it if I dont like it. So send that shit! Bands: if you want me to take something down, please let me know and I will do so promptly without question.

Monday, November 25, 2013

Fourth Monarchy--Amphilochia


Here is a cool band from Italy, who apparently are not together any longer sadly. The style of Black Metal on "Amphilochia" is raw, with a definite mid-90s feel. Really great use of keyboards on this album, I feel. Not too much or two little. Just enough to create an interesting backdrop and keep the songs distinct. Wont be the most original thing you will hear, if you like Black Metal. But turn this on full blast and you wont be disappointed. Fucking nasty vocals, sure to attract odd stares from the local churches youth-group bus if you play it loudly enough at a red-light. :)





Get it

No comments:

Post a Comment