Brethren:

Please send all submissions to napalmbreath82@gmail.com. I am happy review anything, and will surely post if I like it. I may even post it if I dont like it. So send that shit! Bands: if you want me to take something down, please let me know and I will do so promptly without question.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Enthroned-Obsidian


Veterans of Black-metal, Enthroned, have delivered up an enchanting work here. "Obsidian" is a well-crafted album, and although it may not push the boundaries of its own genre, it definitely shows some of the finest within it. Obsidian is primarily riff driven, with vocals reminiscent of Marduk. What I love about some songs is the use of subtle melody in the background, usually vocal, which add a Mysterious Presence to the overall experience. A captivating release for sure!

Get it

No comments:

Post a Comment