Brethren:

Please send all submissions to napalmbreath82@gmail.com. I am happy review anything, and will surely post if I like it. I may even post it if I dont like it. So send that shit! Bands: if you want me to take something down, please let me know and I will do so promptly without question.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Ungod-Cloaked in Eternal Darkness


I don't know if this was intentional or not, but the moon in the top left of this album cover looks like a smiley face. This was an album that caught me because of the cover art, and it did not fail to deliver in terms of sound! Great old-school black metal from Germany. It's raw, with a mildewy basement like sound sure to please all you creeps lurking out there during these winter months. The riffs are straightforward and mean, the vocals fiendishly evil. This would be a great listen on a frozen winter night, preferably by candle light. 


Get it

No comments:

Post a Comment