Brethren:

Please send all submissions to napalmbreath82@gmail.com. I am happy review anything, and will surely post if I like it. I may even post it if I dont like it. So send that shit! Bands: if you want me to take something down, please let me know and I will do so promptly without question.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Funebrarum / Interment--Conjuration Of The Sepulchral. Split


Want to time travel to a time when death metal was fucking ruthless? Then this is your vehicle. A devastating split ep from New Jersey's  Funebrarum and Sweden's prized Interment. I have always thought one of the winning ingredients on this split is the order; Funebrarums slow, doomy approach is a nice setup for Interments characteristically Swedish sound. Funebrarum's guttural vocals are basically inhuman, and the songs deliver crushing riffs that could crack cement. Just pulverizing to say the least.  And as for Interment (members of Cenitex), any die hard fan of the Swedish sound will not be disappointmented, with an obvious kinship to Entombed, Dismember, and Grave. Searing drums and guitars that could hack the limbs off a thousand men in one fell stroke, Interment is not be overlooked. 

Get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment