Brethren:

Please send all submissions to napalmbreath82@gmail.com. I am happy review anything, and will surely post if I like it. I may even post it if I dont like it. So send that shit! Bands: if you want me to take something down, please let me know and I will do so promptly without question.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Vassafor-Elegy of The Archeonaut


Another great offering of murky, otherworldly blackened-death metal. Vassafor's "Elegy of The Archeonaut" is sure to please any of you out there wishing to get lost in that ever-sought after cloud of hellish riffs. War-like drumming pounds a tribal sentiment of violence on every turn. Includes an extended track and some demo tracks. For Fans of Truppensturm/Archgoat/Embrace of Thorns. Feel the deep factional divide and become a casualty with this one!


Get it

No comments:

Post a Comment