Brethren:

Please send all submissions to napalmbreath82@gmail.com. I am happy review anything, and will surely post if I like it. I may even post it if I dont like it. So send that shit! Bands: if you want me to take something down, please let me know and I will do so promptly without question.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Deliverance--Doomsday, Please.


Can Black Metal be truly heavy? We all agree that it can be chilling, evil, desolate, and depraved. It carries its own frozen kind of spirit; but can it be down right heavy? Well.... this band definitely is! Deliverance have offered up a sludge-black metal juggernaut on "Doomsday, Please", with crushing riffs that simply knock the ground out from beneath you, all the while maintaining a cold,  depressive black metal sound. Hats off to the artist who came up with the cover; satisfying to see an image that so fully captures the essence of the album title. And what a title! This would be the perfect listen for any one who likes to contemplate the vision of a true humanity "reset". Hateful and Heavy, brothers. Give this one a go, for sure. Fuck I'm listening to it right now, and these riffs..........ahh, makes me wanna go destroy :) 

Get it

No comments:

Post a Comment