Brethren:

Please send all submissions to napalmbreath82@gmail.com. I am happy review anything, and will surely post if I like it. I may even post it if I dont like it. So send that shit! Bands: if you want me to take something down, please let me know and I will do so promptly without question.

Friday, January 3, 2014

Napalm Death-Harmony Corruption


     This is a nasty, nasty, nasty, nasty fucking album. How many nasty's is that? Nasty. Admittedly they are emulating to a degree the Florida sound of death metal, but who cares? This is an insanely intense grind/death album, and one of my favorites. Mick Harris (drums) is a fucking beastly animal. There is enough blast beat power to split your ass-cheeks right up the middle. Actually, they are already split. And that was gay, sort of. However, this is a must have for anyone interested in hearing Napalm from a less grind, and more death-centered approach. LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED 





No comments:

Post a Comment