Brethren:

Please send all submissions to napalmbreath82@gmail.com. I am happy review anything, and will surely post if I like it. I may even post it if I dont like it. So send that shit! Bands: if you want me to take something down, please let me know and I will do so promptly without question.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Angelcorpse


          This could not be a more a pleasing album. Everything is here: wind-like blast beats that wash over you, like a devastating flood of energy. There is also a nice a balance here between the guitars and drumming, both being just the right level to really enhance, not detract, from one another. This release can be really unpredictable at times, with furious blast beats and tremolo-picked guitars seething from the netherworld from out of nowhere. The vocals are a tormented, savage, throaty kind. They never get too low or too high, but maintain an even level throughout. Also, these are some good ole boys from the States!



Get it

No comments:

Post a Comment